Keeping You Safe
It has been wonderful to welcome so many of our lovely guests back into our salons in Fareham, Petersfield and Chichester. We have worked hard to help you to feel relaxed, comfortable and safe while you are with us.
The salons have been deep cleaned and we are continually cleaning down areas and equipment between clients, booking out extra time for these new COVID-safety measures.
If you are unsure about whether to return to have your hair done, please read these reviews left by our delighted clients and, rest assured, we have gone above and beyond the Government guidelines to keep you safe.
"Amazing service and safe set up in response to Covid. Would recommend!" - Lucy Holden.
"Friendly talented staff. Cut colour and blow dry. Felt like a million dollars when all done." - Janet Mulley
"Great service, got exactly what I asked for, very pleased with result. Thank you." - Alison Jane Whiteside
"I cannot recommend enough! I went in for a consultation with Dan and we talked through what I wanted and how hard it would be going from untouched dark hair to blonde/balayage. He absolutely perfected it - trusting him was the best thing I’ve done all year!! Thank you so much Dan for bringing my confidence back and for giving me a new look." - Alliyah Jade
"I was a bit nervous about returning after lockdown but I felt completely safe during my visit to Lisa Edward Hair. The team are brilliant. They really listen to what you want and then deliver the best hair cut and colour. Highly recommend. "- Sarah Fox
"Lilly literally saved my hair. I honestly thought it was destined to be a short cut and had begun to convince myself that short hair was the way forward. How she transformed my hair without making it short, I don’t know. Friendly team and great service. Don’t walk past this salon, walk in." Alice Bransom
Here is a little reminder of what to expect when you next visit:
- When you arrive please make sure you are wearing a mask and have a pre-booked appointment.
- You will be greeted by our staff who will be wearing a visor, disposable gloves and apron.
- We kindly ask that you use the hand sanitiser before being escorted to your styling station which has been spaced out to help with social distancing. Please try and bring as few items as possible with you, and come alone to your appointment.
- For the time being we are unable to provide refreshments or magazines but feel free to bring your own.
- We have had to increase our prices in line with national wage increases and to cover the cost of extra PPE - we hope you understand why this is necessary.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. Stay safe and well everyone. It really has been wonderful to see you all!
Remember! We have free parking at our Fareham salon!